Information is being collected solely for the purpose of the Lowe’s Weekender Series for use by East Coast Creative to select program participants. To be considered for a makeover, please complete the application form below. Thank you for your interest and we looking forward to getting to know more about your makeover plans.
To be eligible you must:
Ideal locations are The City of Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Delaware Counties and South Jersey Shore
The Weekender is looking for these specific room types:
First Name *
Last Name *
Phone Number *
What type of home do you live in? *
If you selected "other" in the previous question, please describe your home type below.
What room(s) would you like help making over?
Why is that area of your home in need of a makeover?
List briefly details of what the makeover would entail?
What is your makeover wish list and why?
What are the issues, problem areas in the space you want to makeover?
What is the square footage of the space?
Is there anything else to consider regarding your makeover project?
How would you describe the style you would like for your makeover? *
Please include at least 4 photos of the space you would like to makeover (different angles, wide shots, close ups of key features).
Please include a photo for the space you wish to makeover *
Please include a photo for the space you wish to makeover
Please upload a video of your space. *
Tell us what you love about where you live
How would a makeover make a difference in your life?
Tell us about you and your family's personality, character & quirky qualities
Share a photo of your family here
How would you describe your DIY skills? Explain.
What hesitations, concerns or fears, if any, do you have about a makeover project?
Do you currently shop at Lowe’s for your home improvement needs?
Please list the address of your local Lowe's store below
By submitting your application (“Application”) for a Lowe’s Weekender Series Makeover (“Project”) to East Coast Creative and to Lowe's Companies, Inc., including any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies ("Lowe's"), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following terms, grants, and conditions, in addition to the Lowe’s Privacy Statement, available at: https://www.lowes.com/en_us/l/privacy-and-security-statement.html.
(1) You agree that (i) any content, including, but not limited to images, videos, or answers to application questions (collectively, “Content”), you submit is voluntarily provided; (ii) you have no expectation of compensation from Lowe's or otherwise; (iii) you own all right, title, and interest in and to the Content free and clear without any encumbrance whatsoever; (iv) the Content does not belong to any person other than yourself and do not contain the name, voice or likeness of any person other than yourself unless you first obtain permission to do so, and to grant to Lowe’s the rights granted in this agreement, from that person; and (v) no relationship of trust or confidence, whether express or implied, exists between you and Lowe's in connection therewith. In addition, if any of your Content references or includes any copyright-protected content, any invention or any other intellectual property, you hereby grant to Lowe's an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, and royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense others, to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import, distribute and promote products (including packaging) and services that incorporate in whole or in part your patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, or other intellectual property rights referenced or included in any of your Content. The rights you grant herein are for the purposes stated by Lowe’s. You understand and agree that Lowe's may be working on or may already know of such Content. You also understand and agree that Lowe’s is free to disclose or use the Content as it deems fit.
(2) You represent and warrant that (i) you comply with the eligibility requirements listed in this Application; (ii) you have answered all the Application questions truthfully, completely and accurately; (iii) any Content you submit does not contain any elements that could be libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, graphically violent, or otherwise contrary to law; and (iv) you are not an employee of Blogger or Lowe’s, or a relative or member of the same household of any employee of Blogger or Lowe’s.
(3) If you have provided any false or misleading information, Bloggers and/or Lowe’s will be entitled to dismiss you from the selection process.
(4) Bloggers’ participant selection decisions are final and not subject to challenge. You understand that Lowe’s and/or Bloggers have no obligation to select you or any applicant as a participant or to use any materials you provide in this Application. You understand that the participant selection process will involve subjective decisions made by the Bloggers and will be subject to Lowe’s approval, or those authorized on their behalf, in their sole discretion. If you are selected to participate, Lowe’s and/or Bloggers have no obligation to complete the Project or publish any materials relating to the Project. Bloggers and/or Lowe’s have no obligation to return any materials provided in this Application, whether or not you are selected to participate. If selected, you authorize Lowe’s and/or Bloggers to collect, investigate, or access information about you and the information you provided in the Application and you may be asked to complete a background check. If selected, you may be required to report any products or services received in conjunction with the Project in accordance with applicable tax laws.
(5) You hereby release Lowe’s, East Coast Creative, and , all other persons and entities connected with the Project, each of their respective affiliated and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, assignees, and licensees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, legal fees, costs and expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with their use of the Content or your participation in the participant selection process or Project, the failure of Bloggers or Lowe’s to select you as Project participants, or the cancellation of the Project.
TO BE CONSIDERED
For your application to be properly assessed you must have completed and attached the below: